ONLY Qld buyers for direct shipping
SA buyers please see the notes at the bottom of the description.
VIC, NSW, NT and WA - We can not ship blasters currently.
THE WE TECH BABY HI-CAPA IS A SUB COMPACT POWER HOUSE. THE SMALLEST IN THE HI CAPA LINE AND THE SMALLEST GBB GEL BLASTER YET!!
WE-Techs new line of Hi-Capa pistols, the REX line, brings new innovations to WE-Techs line of Hi-Capa Pistols. The REX line features a more ergonomic, redesigned grip with simulated stippling, improving the shooters grip. The REX line utilizes CNC finishing to ensure reliable fitment and improved performance. The REX line also utilizes a stronger recoil spring and short stroke buffer to give the guns a more realistic recoil and improved cyclic rate. With a variety of designs and barrel lengths, the REX line has a pistol that will appeal to any gel baller.
- CNC finished slide and frame with a molded stippled grip for improved handling
- A competition style ported slide cuts lighten the slide and give the gun an aggressive, race gun look
- Removable Magwel
- Front and rear fiber optic sights, rear sight is adjustable
- Included micro-dot sight mount (Dot sight sold separately)
- Railed frame for weapon lights or accessories
- Beveled magwell assists with improving smoothness of reloads
- Ambidextrous safety switches and fully functioning beavertail grip safety
- Brushed stainless accents
FPS Range: ~270
Dimensions: 210mm x 150mm
Magazine: 12+1 rounds. Compatible with other 3.8 magazine
Gas Type: Gel Blaster Gas
Firing Mode: Semi Automatic, Safety
System: Gas Blowback
Note: Gas blow-back magazines do cool down after each usage and should be allowed to return to room temperature between usage for best performance. For heavy usage, rotate between a few mags.
Reminder: Keeping all gas blow-back blasters well lubricated will resolve 90% of performance issues.
South Australian Buyers:
As SAPOL now has the class A section 4 gel blaster specific license, we can only ship gel blasters to firearms dealerships in SA who must apply a serial number using form PD306 an engrave to the blaster before you can collect it.
- Please email a copy of your license to email@example.com and at the point of sale please add you license number in the notes to ensure the order doesn’t get automatically cancelled.
- Our most regular firearms dealer in SA to send to are:
-Safari Zoomer in Salisbury South,
-The Gunnery in Christies Beach
-Gawler fishing and outdoors in Gawler
For more information on how to get your Section A class 4 license please follow this link:
- Please read the following information on our blog about ownership in Victoria
We currently can not send Gel blasters to VIC, WA, NSW and NT.