Machined from a block of premium Aircraft grade Aluminium and boasting all the same features as the standard MKTH V2 gearbox shell.
Modular design separates compression from the gearing section allowing for easy maintenance whilst retaining full rigidity of standard box.
It also makes shimming much easier.
Advantages over split design:
- Modular is the only gearbox design to allow for AOE tune under full compression.
- Because the lower half of the gearbox remains solid, it maintains much better rigidity and is, therefore, more suitable to high stress and DSG builds.
- Additionally, it introduces 0 new tolerances over standard design and there is no need for the receiver pin to hold compression and gearing sections together, no wiggle, no changes to AOE.
- Aussie made and covered by 24 Months Australian Warranty!
V2 Receivers compatibility:
- V2 Style receivers, including, but not limited to;
- Wells (modification needed)
- Classic Army
- Double Bell
- HLF ARP9
- X-Power (BD556, Maopul)
- Warinterest (LDT)
- MK47 (modification needed)
* Note: Above items have been tested but other blasters and receivers may be compatible
What's included with the shell/case?
- P Mag/gen9 mag contacts plate (more variants available here)
- M3 screws
- LDT T-piece spacer
- Steel spring retainer
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING