- The MOSFET targets the energy from battery directly to the motor, bypassing the mechanical trigger contacts, provide you with higher rate of fire of the blasters and a faster trigger response, and the contacts will be protected against burn out.
- Active Brake uses the excess energy from the motor to stop it. The braking effect is the most powerful with high torque motor
- The Active brake will eliminate the over spin of Gearbox and solves multiple shots in SEMI mode, the piston will stop in front position which eliminates unnecessary stresses, increasing the service life of Gearbox and its parts.
- JM Gen8, P90
- working voltage 7.4v-14.8v
- T238 Active braking module is an inline mosfet with active braking, designed for gel ball blasters.
- It increases blaster rate of fire and solves multiple shots in semi mode.
- Up to 240A starting current and up to 100A braking current