REMINTON MSR BOLT ACTION SNIPER RIFLE IS GREAT FOR ANYONE WANTING TO SCORE THEIR KILLS FROM A DISTANCE.
FEATURES A BOLT ACTION TO LOAD EACH GELL BALL, A LONG TOP NYLON RAIL SYSTEM AND 3 RAILS AT THE FRONT THAT CAN BE MOVED TO ANY POSSITION TO ADD MORE FURNITURE.
THE ABILITY TO SHOOT MULTIPLE GEL BALLS AT ONCE AT A REASONABLE 200+FPS.
A RECHARGABLE BATTERY IN THE MAGAZINE TO POWER THE MAGAZINE PRIMER. EACH TIME THE BOLT IS PULLED IT PRESSES THE BUTTON ON THE MAGAZINE PRIMER TO LOAD A GEL BALL. VERY FUN TO USE AND ALSO QUITE RELIABLE ONCE YOU LEARN TO USE THE BOLT AND MAG PRIMER TOGETHER.
THE STOCK IS ALSO FULLY ADJUSTABLE TO MAKE IT THE PERFECT SETUP FOR THE USER.
- Manual / Spring-Powered Bolt Action
- High Quality Nylon / Metal Construction
- Electric Magazine Prime
- Full Length Metal Inner Barrel
- 20 inch and 24 inch Barrel Option
- Metal Trigger
- Metal Trigger Guard
- Upgraded Spring in Box
- Metal Stock Adjustments
- Metal Safety Switch
- Metal Hinge
- Soft Rubberized Pistol Grip
- Foldable Buttstock
- Extendable Buttstock
- Adjustable Buttstock End Cap Height
- Adjustable Cheek Riser
- Metal Adjustment Wheels on Buttstock
- 3 x Picatinny Rails on Buttstock
- Full Length Top Rail
- 3 x Relocatable Picatinny Rails on Handguard
- Brass Threaded Inserts Across the Length of Handguard for Rail Fitment Options
- Removable Flash Hider
- Magazine Capacity: Approx 80 Gel Balls
What’s in the box
- Brand New Remington MSR Sniper Rifle Gel Blaster
- Magazine with Battery and Charger
- Extended Barrel
- Upgraded Spring
- Safety Glasses
- Please Note: Scope and Bipod is not included
ALL GEL BLASTERS ARE PRETESTED TO BE 100% SO THEY PASS QC
Do not upgrade any part of your toy gel blaster as this will void the warranty. Upgrades refer to changing the battery voltage (7.4-11v), motor, springs, gears, piston to anything other than stock parts or same material types (nylon gears with nylon gears) not worried about the brand.
Warranty will not be void if you pull apart to service or repair your blaster as needed if needed (replace stock gears with same type, replace battery with same voltage, replace springs with same gauge type material and motor with same type torque / rpm).
Any questions about warranties or returns can be asked by email or you can check out our policies page.
Make sure you check your state laws before purchase!
In Queensland they are legal and South Australia you may need a permit.