VIC, NSW, NT and WA - We can not ship blasters currently.
Now comes with SDU2.0 Programmable Gear Box
Please note that all of the Black Multicam patterns will vary a little
- eSilveredge Gearbox (SDU 2.0) ECU Chips
- Micro Trigger Switch for instant trigger response
- Built in MOSFET on the SDU2.0 Chips to cut the power when Amp is too high.
- Competition style aluminum receiver w/ lightening cuts
- M-LOK compatible hand guard allows for easy addition of accessories or rail space
- 3 position CRS Butt Stock
- Ambidextrous fire controls and magazine release
- Unique duck bill style muzzle device
- Ergonomic motor grip
- Powered by the eSilverEdge gearbox with quick change spring system
- Caliber: 7mm gels
- Inner barrel size: 7.5mm
- Energy Source: 7.4v Small Type LiPo recommended (Wired to stock with small Tamiya connector, battery not included)
- Silver Gear Box Installed
- 8mm Metal Bearings
- Velocity: 300 FPS
- Plastic Hand Grip, Butt Stock and Magazine
- Metal Body, Gear Box and Hand Guard
- Rate of Fire: 750 ~ 850 Rounds Per minute
- Magazine Capacity : 250 gels
Use of e-Silver Edge Gear Box SDU2.0 (Ambidextrous design)
APS SDU2.0 Electronic Gear Box, A Super Dynamic Micro Chip Unit that works together with magnet gears set, reinforced piston, quick change spring guide and micro switch trigger that gives you instant trigger response when shooting. The circuit board of the micro-chip is replaceable and programmable. Repairing is easy and friendly. Simply pressing down the button underneath of the gear box, user can switch its fire selector modes (total 5 different modes). No external device or trigger control are needs, it is easy to program anytime and anywhere by the user.
Pre-Programmed Firing Modes:
How to change the mode?
Step 1) Press and hold the button. You will see a Red LED light on, hold till you see its blinking 2 times, release the button to accept the changes. Repeat Step 1 to continue your choice.
Choice of Firing Mode:
Mode 1 (Default)
**Double click the button or unplug the battery anytime to reset the ECU back to its factory settings (Mode 1)